To provide our patients with high quality, accessible care in a responsive, courteous manner.
- Quality - work within the framework of NHS Primary Care Services to provide the highest quality care which meets the identified needs of our patients.
- Respect - treat our patients with courtesy, dignity and respect at all times.
- Support - support patients in helping them to make decisions to improve and maintain their health.
- Promote best practice - utilise specialist expertise within the practice team and externally, and encouraging the continuous education and professional development of all members of the practice team.
- Patient centred - put our patients at the centre of everything we do.
- Responsive - nurture a culture which is innovative, forward looking and adaptable.