Patient Participation Group
We have an active patient group who meet two or three times annually. It has proved a very useful discussion group and allowed us to consult patients on the services being offered.
The aims of the group are to support the Practice and its patients by:
- Keeping in touch with and listening to patients and reporting views
- Maintaining close links with and putting forward ideas to the Practice
- Disseminating information from the Practice
- Helping the Practice move forward in the light of the changing role of General Practitioners
- Generally acting as a connection between the patient body and the doctors and staff of the practice
- Supporting the Practice through representation to the government and local bodies.
- The group is happy to pass on compliments and suggestions but does not deal with complaints or discuss anything relating to any individual patients.
The group is always looking for new members to join. If you would like to participate in the group, please give your details to reception.
If you are happy for us to contact you occasionally by email please click the link below to open the sign-up form and complete all the fields.
Complete the Patient Group Sign-up Form Online
If you prefer, you can download the sign up form as a pdf document, print it out, complete it and return it to the practice.
Download the pdf version of our sign up form
We will be in touch shortly after we receive your form. Please note that no medical information or questions will be responded to.
Many thanks for your assistance
The information you supply us will be used lawfully, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to know what information is held about you and sets out rules to make sure that this information is handled properly.