Rights as a Patient
Confidentiality of Young People
Infection Prevention and Control Policy
Safeguarding Policy for Children and Young Persons
Vulnerable Adults Policy
We work hard to provide our patients with high quality care by qualified staff within an appropriate timescale.
We would ask that patients:
- Use the services offered appropriately and responsibly.
- Cancel appointments with good notice if they are no longer required.
- Keep the practice informed of any changes of address, telephone contact numbers or other personal details.
- Attend for screening or follow up appointments as advised by their GP or Nurse.
- Treat all staff and doctors fairly and considerately, recognising that we will do our best to accommodate all reasonable requests.
- Note that the Practice supports the NHS Zero Tolerance campaign and any aggressive or threatening behaviour, either verbal or physical, towards any member of staff may result in the removal from the Practice list or action being taken against the offender.